COVID-19 FORCED US TO CLOSE
But, we believe you now have a right to choose!
Please be sure to review the new COVID-19 gym rules at the bottom.
CURRENT PAYING MEMBERS:
You may use the gym during open hours.
Mon/Wed/Fri 7:30am – 3pm
Tue/Thurs 8:30am – 12pm
TOURISTS / NON-MEMBERS:
Thank you for coming! You may participate in any outdoor classes.
Gym use on: Mon/Wed/Fri 12pm – 3pm,
Tue & Thurs 8:30 am – 12 pm
You may reactivate your membership when you feel it is appropriate.
Currently classes are being held outside in the parking lot.
Check the Class Schedule tab for classes and times.
SILVER SNEAKERS / SILVER & FIT
RENEW ACTIVE / BLUE 365
ACTIVE & FIT / PRIME
If you are a member via one of these programs we cannot reinstate your current membership until Gov Cooper officially approves the re-opening of fitness facilities. However, you may purchase a monthly membership at a reduced rate.
COVID-19 GYM RULES:
1. Masks are encouraged but not required.
2. Wash or sanitize hands upon entering.
3. Practice social distancing and respect the space of others exercising.
4. Use a provided yellow towel under sweaty head/body on benches.
5. Clean equipment when you finish with it – cardio, remote control, dumbbells, benches, bars, handles on machines, etc.
6. No sharing equipment unless you are sharing a home with that person.
7. If you need to cough/sneeze, please do so into your elbow.
8. BE KIND to all during this crazy time. Everyone is adjusting at different speeds.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time!