COVID-19 FORCED US TO CLOSE
But, we believe you now have a right to choose!
Please be sure to review the new COVID-19 gym rules at the bottom.
CURRENT PAYING MEMBERS:
You may use the gym during open hours.
Mon/Wed/Fri 7:30am – 3pm
Tue/Thurs 8:30am – 12pm
You may reactivate your membership when you feel it is appropriate.
Thank you for coming! You may participate in any outdoor classes.
Gym use on Mon/Wed/Fri 12 – 3pm
Tue & Thurs 8:30 am – 12 pm
Currently classes are being held outside in the parking lot.
Check the Class Schedule tab for classes and times.
SILVER SNEAKERS / SILVER & FIT
RENEW ACTIVE / BLUE 365
ACTIVE & FIT / PRIME
If you are a member via one of these programs we cannot reinstate your current membership until Gov Cooper officially approves the re-opening of fitness facilities. However, you may purchase a monthly membership at a reduced rate.
COVID-19 GYM RULES:
1. Wash or sanitize hands upon entering.
2. Practice social distancing and respect the space of others exercising.
3. Use a provided yellow towel under sweaty head/body on benches.
4. Clean equipment when you finish with it – cardio, remote control, dumbbells, benches, bars, handles on machines, etc.
5. No sharing equipment unless you are sharing a home with that person.
6. If you need to cough/sneeze, please do so into your elbow.
7. BE KIND to all during this crazy time. Everyone is adjusting at different speeds.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time!